For your car carpets, just shake them vacuum and voila. Unless you’re pet has decided to leave hair everywhere. In this case use a rubber glove, rub in circles its magic. You can also use a slightly damp cloth glove.
- Just use soap and water with a sponge for plastics. You can use a brush for nooks and crannies. Remember to rinse. For your electronic equipment, simply wipe with a wipe.
- Use a toothbrush for the air vents, they sometimes need it.
To give shine to your plastics you can use a cloth with fabric softener, olive oil and linseed oil (also effective for exterior bumpers, but especially not on the gear lever and the wheel).
Tips For Washing The Exterior Of Your Car
Wash Your Windows And Mirrors:
Washing your mirrors and windows is very important for driving comfort
- Wash your windows using a mixture of white vinegar (you can mix it with hot water). Use a micro fiber wipe (or a sponge) then finish with newspaper. Be careful if your frames are made of aluminum, forget about white vinegar.
- You can also use rubbing alcohol with newspaper for your windows.
- If your headlights are very dirty you can brush them with a little toothpaste , rinsing the result is convincing.
Give Your Windshield Wipers A Facelift:
Wipe a cloth soaked in water and white vinegar over the squeegees, then wipe with a clean sponge.
Wash Your Bodywork:
The ultimate trick to washing your body, eliminating midges and the like is the stocking or the tights. Insert a cloth or sponge into a stocking or pantyhose, make a ball that you will soak in a mixture of water and soap or baking soda. Wash the exterior of your car with it. Rinse your body, you can do it with very lightly vinegared water to avoid lime stains. Linseed oil or black soap is also ideal for washing your car body. With the best diy ceramic coating you can have the best deal.
A little baking soda in your ashtrays and you’re done. For a good smell in your car, hang a clay pebble from the rear view mirror on which you will put a few drops of essential oils, much less chemical than commercial deodorants.
How To Properly Wash Your Tires And Rims?
It is also important to take care of your tires and rims so that they last over time. And then what could be better in a car than beautiful shiny rims? It is also essential to clean your tires before storing them, as winter approaches, it’s time to clean your summer tires before swapping them for winter ones.
Cleaning your tires may surprise you, and yet doing this occasionally helps keep a tire black and shiny. Many products exist to clean and also preserve your tires (spray cleaners, rubber renovators, shiny care, etc.), but you can also maintain them with your household products.